The Time to Whiten is Now
Author: Michele Rolla
Thinking about whitening your smile? Let’s talk about why now is the best time to whiten your teeth.
2020 brought so much uncertainty. Did the fear and stress have you turn to a few unhealthy habits?
• Junk food - It’s no secret that unhealthy food choices can increase the numbers on the scale. Did you know that the excess sugar and salt intake can stain your teeth and potentially lead to tooth decay?
“When you eat sugary foods or sip sugary drinks for long periods of time, plaque bacteria use that sugar to produce acids that attack your enamel, the hard surface of your tooth.” (1)
• Alcohol - Not only does excessive alcohol stain your smile, it may also contribute towards early tooth decay.
“Alcohol causes dehydration and dry mouth. People who drink excessively may find their saliva flow is reduced over time, which can lead to tooth decay and other oral infections such as gum disease. Heavy alcohol use also increases your risk for mouth cancer.” (1)
• Delayed Care - For a while, many dental offices were closed for routine services or closed all together. On top of that, some of us coupled that with self-care neglect and developed poor oral health hygiene.
Before we go any further, let’s commit to returning to a healthy oral care routine. You are your own first step towards a brighter smile.
• Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush. When was the last time you changed your toothbrush? If it is frayed or it has been a few months, then it is time for a new one. An old and worn brush won’t get the job done correctly.
• Floss between your teeth at least once a day to clean excess debris. Before or after brushing is your choice, just make the choice to floss.
• Visit your dentist for regular checkups and cleanings. Your dentist is your ally!
Now you’re ready to boost your beautiful smile and let’s face it, we can all use a little boost right now. You may wear a mask when out and about, but what do you see when you look in the mirror? How about feeling confident with your smile for a video meeting or a virtual get together? How about feeling happy and confident for you?
Today, there are so many teeth whitening options. There’s no need to worry about an expensive treatment in the dentist’s office. There isn’t even a need to travel to a store and stand in a crowded line. The great news is you can whiten safely and comfortably in your own home.
I’m talking about an innovative whitening system that only takes 10 minutes per application. The love your teeth™Pro Renewal Teeth Whitening System is used twice a day for 7 days, around your schedule and from the comfort of home, to achieve your whitest and brightest smile. Whiten proudly with zero to minimal sensitivity thanks to our Aloe White™ Total Comfort Technology for happy teeth and gums. The LED Smile Light helps to activate the whitening solution while protecting your teeth and gums.
It gets even better! You can help keep that new smile bright and white with our unique stain-fighting Booster Gel. The Booster Gel not only gives extra whitening power, it also helps to prevent new stains from settling in and it’s the perfect maintenance product to use after our 7 day system. It’s so simple to use, just add a small amount with your regular toothpaste during brushing.
Here comes the very best part. We guarantee you will love your smile!